visit to HPU
Application Requirements for International Students
- Submit the Common Application: www.highpoint.edu/apply.
- Request that your official secondary school transcript be sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at HPU. We require properly certified English translations of each transcript.
- If you have attended another college or university, you need to request that official transcripts be sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at High Point University. We require a Course-by-Course Evaluation and we recommend using one of the following companies for translation and evaluation:
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The school code for TOEFL is 5293. (No code is needed for IELTS). The minimum TOEFL requirement is 79 and the minimum IELTS requirement is 6.0.
- If you are a native English speaker you must submit SAT or ACT scores. All students interested in qualifying for academic scholarship consideration, in addition to superior grades, must also submit a qualifying SAT or ACT score. The school code for SAT is 5293 and the ACT code is 3108.