HPU Welcomes Meehan as Disability Associate

Posted on October 11, 2012.

HIGH POINT, N.C., Oct. 11, 2012 – The Office of Academic Development at High Point University recently hired Suzanne Meehan as disability support technology associate.

In her new position, Meehan will be responsible for accommodating HPU students with documented disabilities, to provide a smooth and productive college experience.

“I’m thrilled to be part of something with such positive energy and excited to see how my gifts can help HPU grow even more,” says Meehan. “I want HPU students to know that I will support them in any way I can and hopefully make their educational experience the absolute best it can be.”

Meehan previously trained individuals how to work with children and adults living with autism spectrum disorder for the Autism Society of North Carolina.

A native of Jamestown, Meehan received a Bachelor of Science is psychology from Presbyterian College.

Lessons and Carols
HPU Invites Community to Annual ‘Lessons and Carols’ Candlelight Ser…
November Extraordinary Leaders
November’s Extraordinary Leaders Go the Extra Mile
Mollie McKinley
Sophomore Receives Prestigious Grant