Students Give Thanks Through ‘The Gratitude Project’

Posted on November 18, 2013.

2013 Gratitude 2 2013 Gratitude 3HIGH POINT, N.C., Nov. 18, 2013 – High Point University students took time to give thanks during “The Gratitude Project,” a way for them to document their blessings this Thanksgiving season.

This is the third year students have held “The Gratitude Project” on campus as an opportunity to reflect, appreciate and share their thankfulness for many different things.

Students said they were thankful for “The fearless men and women who are serving our great country;” “My wonderful HPU family;” “People that make me laugh and smile;” “A university that encourages me to dream big;” “Life itself;” and “the optimistic staff at HPU that brings me joy every day.”

“I really appreciate the Gratitude Project,” says sophomore Mayeesa Mitchell. “The project is a good way for us to step back and think about how fortunate we are to attend such an institution.”

You can view more photos by clicking here: Gratitude Project Album.

Jacqueline Osherow
Phoenix Reading Series to Feature Jacqueline Osherow
HPU at Figure Skating Championships 1
Students Score Professional Skills at Figure Skating Championships
Exchange Students
International Exchange Program Brings New Faces to City