Security and Transportation Director Elected Chairman of ASIS International Piedmont Chapter

01.21.2014
In: News

HIGH POINT, N.C., Jan. 21, 2014 – Jeff Karpovich, CPP, security chief and transportation director at High Point University, was recently elected chairman of the 100-member Piedmont Chapter of the American Society for the Industrial Security International.

ASIS International is the largest organization of security professionals worldwide, which has more than 38,000 members in more than 200 chapters.

“Jeff is and always has been a leader. I and the Piedmont ASIS International chapter members are delighted Jeff was elected to serve as Chairman for 2014,” says Pat King, Region 14 vice president of ASIS International. “As a true security professional, Jeff continues the tradition of strong leadership and outreach that keeps the organization vital and growing. Jeff always brings new ideas and vision to whatever he is involved in. I look forward to working with Jeff and his team to make this a banner year for the chapter.”

“I am humbled to have been selected by my peers to help lead our chapter. Their validation of my professional accomplishments and leadership skills speaks volumes,” Karpovich says. “My contribution complements HPU’s commitment to giving back to the community, and I am pleased to be in a position to do so.”

08

22

Psychology, HPU, Relationship Research, Sadie Leder
    Professor Authors Chapter in New Book for Aspiring Psychology Professors
    Sharon Love
    HPU to Host Mother of Slain UVA Student for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
    Junior Michelle Palombi informs buyers about products at Designmaster Furniture during the fall High Point Market.
    Industry Exposé: Students Work at High Point Market