Security and Transportation Director Elected Chairman of ASIS International Piedmont Chapter

Posted on January 21, 2014.
In: News

HIGH POINT, N.C., Jan. 21, 2014 – Jeff Karpovich, CPP, security chief and transportation director at High Point University, was recently elected chairman of the 100-member Piedmont Chapter of the American Society for the Industrial Security International.

ASIS International is the largest organization of security professionals worldwide, which has more than 38,000 members in more than 200 chapters.

“Jeff is and always has been a leader. I and the Piedmont ASIS International chapter members are delighted Jeff was elected to serve as Chairman for 2014,” says Pat King, Region 14 vice president of ASIS International. “As a true security professional, Jeff continues the tradition of strong leadership and outreach that keeps the organization vital and growing. Jeff always brings new ideas and vision to whatever he is involved in. I look forward to working with Jeff and his team to make this a banner year for the chapter.”

“I am humbled to have been selected by my peers to help lead our chapter. Their validation of my professional accomplishments and leadership skills speaks volumes,” Karpovich says. “My contribution complements HPU’s commitment to giving back to the community, and I am pleased to be in a position to do so.”

Mar
    16
    3.16

Regular Decision Deadline
    Apr
    02

Spring Open House

Sarah Patterson
Student Studies Stereotypes of Women in 17th Century Literature
HPU Poll Logo_vertical
HPU Poll: Positive Ratings for Clintons and G. W. Bush in NC; Most Potential 201…
The Drowsy Chaperone
Theatre, Music Departments to Present “The Drowsy Chaperone”