Senior Gains Experience at Greensboro Marketing Firm

Kassi Womeldorf Internship

HIGH POINT, N.C., March 25, 2014 – Kassi Womeldorf, a senior from Annapolis, Md., is strategizing her future career while interning at Stratagon, an integrated marketing and technology firm in Greensboro.

Womeldorf, who will graduate in May with a degree in business administration and a minor in marketing, is spending her spring semester as an account associate at the marketing firm. There, she assists with inbound marketing strategies, social media messages such as blogging and e-books and more.

“After working here I really see the value in working for a smaller, more exclusive firm that has very loyal clients who trust you, and you are able to nurture that relationship for several years,” says Womeldorf.

According to Womeldorf, the skills she has gained in her business courses at HPU have been invaluable.

“The challenging business school curriculum has given me a competitive edge in the job market. More than anything, my professors at HPU have been my strongest asset,” says Womeldorf. “The faculty’s dedication to student success is unyielding, and I really appreciate the time and effort they put into class. They’re also available after hours to answer questions and to provide encouragement.”