Class of 2014 Profile: Brittanie Joyner Represents AAMC in DC

05.21.2014

Name: Brittanie Joyner

Major: Joyner graduated with a B.A. in Communication on May 3.

Post-graduation plans: Joyner accepted a position as the Conference Concierge for the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) in Washington, D.C.

How HPU helped you get there: “High Point University has helped to develop my leadership skills. It has also instilled skills of business etiquette and successful interview and networking skills. HPU has shown me support and filled me with the confidence that I can do and become anything that I desire as long as I have the right attitude and the willingness to do the work.”

Most impactful professor at HPU: “I have been truly blessed by all the faculty I have had all four years and they have all made a enormous impact in my life. My deepest gratitude goes to Dr. Judy Isaksen for opening my eyes to the world and helping me better understand pop culture. Also to Phillip Watson who was my first professor of communication and mentored me over my four years and gave the best advice. Lastly to Edward Fuselier, for being such an amazing professor and who unknowingly inspired me to achieve the best in all that I did. I am extremely grateful.”

Most impactful moment at HPU: “It is impossible to pick my most impactful moment at HPU because every moment of every second of every day during my four years has been impactful. HPU has not only made me a better friend, daughter and citizen, but it has made me a better me that can go on and live a life of success and significance.”

13

08

Todd Drake
    HPU to Host Human Rights Photographer Todd Drake
    HPU Theatre On the Verge Poster
    Theatre to Perform ‘On the Verge’
    Rich Davis photo 8.18.2014
    Alumnus Rich Davis Finds Success in Politics