HPU Welcomes Lawson to Admissions Staff

Posted on May 23, 2014.

HIGH POINT, N.C., May 23, 2014 – The Office of Undergraduate Admissions at High Point University recently hired Melissa Lawson as a weekend campus visit coordinator.

Lawson works closely with potential students to ensure that they experience all HPU has to offer. She says she is excited to become part of the growing university, as well as positively impacting students and faculty.

“By presenting my years of professional, customer-oriented experience along with a very positive attitude daily, I hope that I may be a mentor and an example,” Lawson says. “I am also certain that the students, faculty and staff will impact me.”

Previously Lawson worked in the corporate health care community as a lead account executive throughout the southeast, where she gained years of customer service experience.

Lawson earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Virginia Commonwealth University, as well as an Associate of Science from Southern Virginia College for Women.

Lessons and Carols
HPU Invites Community to Annual ‘Lessons and Carols’ Candlelight Ser…
November Extraordinary Leaders
November’s Extraordinary Leaders Go the Extra Mile
Mollie McKinley
Sophomore Receives Prestigious Grant