HPU Welcomes Lawson to Admissions Staff

Posted on May 23, 2014.

HIGH POINT, N.C., May 23, 2014 – The Office of Undergraduate Admissions at High Point University recently hired Melissa Lawson as a weekend campus visit coordinator.

Lawson works closely with potential students to ensure that they experience all HPU has to offer. She says she is excited to become part of the growing university, as well as positively impacting students and faculty.

“By presenting my years of professional, customer-oriented experience along with a very positive attitude daily, I hope that I may be a mentor and an example,” Lawson says. “I am also certain that the students, faculty and staff will impact me.”

Previously Lawson worked in the corporate health care community as a lead account executive throughout the southeast, where she gained years of customer service experience.

Lawson earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Virginia Commonwealth University, as well as an Associate of Science from Southern Virginia College for Women.

Monica Johnson
HPU Graduate Publishes Research on Apologies and Forgiveness
Freshman Student Success
Students Collect 256 Pounds of Food for Children in the Triad
HPU Community Christmas 2014 1
Record 14,000 Attend HPU’s Community Christmas