Class of 2014 Profile: Ashley Prindle Takes on Law School

Posted on May 2, 2014.

Name: Ashley Prindle

Major: Prindle graduated with two degrees in Criminal Justice and Political Science on May 3.

Post-graduation plans: Prindle will attend law school at the University of New Hampshire, where she will focus on criminal law to become a prosecutor or public defender.

How HPU helped you get there: “Through my coursework, the caring and supportive faculty, and my two advisors, Dr. Yanus and Dr. Ingram, who were both very knowledgeable about graduate school, I was able to achieve my goal of attending the University of New Hampshire School of law in the Fall of 2014.”

Most impactful moment/class/professor from HPU: “I am the most passionate and dedicated to my work as a student justice. For the past four years, I have served both as a student justice and Vice-President of Judicial Affairs at HPU. I hope that during my time serving on our student lead court, I have helped other students; served my university well by upholding its standards and policies; and most importantly left my university in a better place than I found it.”

HPU Community Christmas 2014 1
Record 14,000 Attend HPU’s Community Christmas
Cara Sinicropi
Meet the Seniors: English Major Turns Internship into Professional Career
Roberts Hall
Sigma Nu Joins Greek Life Community