Class of 2014 Profile: Kirby Battle Hired by Top Advertising Agency

06.5.2014

Name: Kirby Battle

Major: Battle graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration on May 3.

Post-graduation plans: Battle accepted a position as an account coordinator at Crispin Porter + Bogusky, one of the top advertising agencies in the world, in Boulder, Co. Working alongside the agency’s President, Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director, Battle handles client relationships and networking endeavors.

Most impactful professor at HPU: “Dr. Toole taught my Buddhism class, and even though I disagreed with many of the topics we discussed, he encouraged me to give my opinion in class and encouraged me to think from every angle possible. He taught me discipline within a subject and how to express my opinions in a professional manner.”

Most impactful moment at HPU: “Three days before graduation, I received a long awaited phone call telling me I was accepted to work for one of the top advertisement agencies in the world. It was not just hearing that news, but it was when I looked around to see my best friends just as excited for me as I was. That was the best moment at High Point. I left with a stellar job, best friends that cannot be found by many and life lessons that taught me the true meaning of working hard for something you believe in.”

Sep
      20

13

Broyhill at HPU 1
    Senator James Broyhill Shares Stories of Capitol Building
    Marvin Blickenstaff
    HPU to Host Recital, Workshops by Pianist Marvin Blickenstaff
    Tory Crossen Teens for Jeans
    Freshman Finds Match for Her Caring Spirit at HPU