HPU Hires Saunders as Alumni Relations Coordinator

Posted on June 19, 2014.
In: Blog

HIGH POINT, N.C., June 19, 2014 – High Point University’s Department for Institutional Advancement recently added Emily Saunders as an alumni relations program coordinator.

Saunders’ responsibilities as program coordinator include managing events for young alumni across the country and acting as the liaison between the Office of Alumni Relations and the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to help alumni become more involved in the admissions process.

Saunders is a recent graduate of High Point University, and she looks forward to launching her career in higher education.

“I’m so grateful for the opportunity to return to High Point University,” Saunders says. “I look forward to seeing the university grow, and I’m very passionate about helping my fellow alumni find ways to connect to their alma mater.”

Saunders is excited to join the university as a member of the staff and believes her experience at HPU prepared her to interact with current students.

“I offer a unique perspective because I have experienced High Point University as both a student and now as a staff member,” says Saunders. “I look forward to working with students, especially the Student Alumni Council, and helping them find ways to engage with the university’s mission.”

Saunders received her Bachelor of Science in business administration from High Point University. She graduated summa cum laude with All University Honors.

Mar
    16
    3.16

Regular Decision Deadline
    Apr
    02

Spring Open House

Sarah Patterson
Student Studies Stereotypes of Women in 17th Century Literature
HPU Poll Logo_vertical
HPU Poll: Positive Ratings for Clintons and G. W. Bush in NC; Most Potential 201…
The Drowsy Chaperone
Theatre, Music Departments to Present “The Drowsy Chaperone”