Business Major Interns with SEI

Posted on July 24, 2014.

HIGH POINT, N.C., July 24, 2014 – Stephanie Bellisario, a rising junior at High Point University, is interning at SEI, a leading wealth management company in Philadelphia.

The business administration major is working with the Advisor Network Investment Services Team, which analyses market data and the company’s portfolios. She is primarily responsible for managing investment and portfolio analysis data entry and collection. She is also participating in the company’s Case Study Competition which requires interns to research and present a topic to SEI’s senior management team.

“This internship gave me the opportunity to work for a successful, innovative and progressive company while gaining ‘real world’ investment experience,” says Bellisario. “My business school courses at HPU gave me a great foundation to understand the financial principles I am working with daily and great insight on how to best communicate with my co-workers.”

Bellisario also thanks faculty and staff who helped her secure the position at SEI.

“Dr. Daniel Hall, assistant professor of economics, acted as a great mentor to me as I was going through the application process by offering his time to review my resume and check my LinkedIn profile,” she says. “The Career and Internship Services Office also helped me prepare my application, reviewed my resume and cover letter, and gave me general business etiquette and interview advice.”

Empathy Dinner 1
Fraternity Hosts Empathy Dinner
Mariyah Sultan
HPU Sechrest Gallery to Feature Mariyah Sultan
christmas gift
An Unscripted Gift: By Dr. Joseph Blosser