Business Major Interns with SEI

07.24.2014

HIGH POINT, N.C., July 24, 2014 – Stephanie Bellisario, a rising junior at High Point University, is interning at SEI, a leading wealth management company in Philadelphia.

The business administration major is working with the Advisor Network Investment Services Team, which analyses market data and the company’s portfolios. She is primarily responsible for managing investment and portfolio analysis data entry and collection. She is also participating in the company’s Case Study Competition which requires interns to research and present a topic to SEI’s senior management team.

“This internship gave me the opportunity to work for a successful, innovative and progressive company while gaining ‘real world’ investment experience,” says Bellisario. “My business school courses at HPU gave me a great foundation to understand the financial principles I am working with daily and great insight on how to best communicate with my co-workers.”

Bellisario also thanks faculty and staff who helped her secure the position at SEI.

“Dr. Daniel Hall, assistant professor of economics, acted as a great mentor to me as I was going through the application process by offering his time to review my resume and check my LinkedIn profile,” she says. “The Career and Internship Services Office also helped me prepare my application, reviewed my resume and cover letter, and gave me general business etiquette and interview advice.”

08

22

HPU students Taylor Agapite and Jessie Hull hand out candy to trick-or-treaters from the Boys and Girls Club of Greater High Point.
HPU Students Host Trick-or-Treating Event for Local Children
Chander Whicker WBTV
Senior Interns With WBTV 3 News
HPU Poll Logo_vertical
HPU Poll: NC Voters See Economy, Bipartisanship as Key Issues in NC Senate Race