Class of 2014 Profile: Colin Russell Excels in Sales at DePere

Posted on July 17, 2014.

Name: Colin Russell

Major: Russell graduated with a B.A. in Human Relations on May 3.

Post-graduation plans: Russell accepted a position with DePere Concepts in Cleveland as a salesperson on track to be promoted to a leadership position within the company.

How HPU helped you get there: “I believe HPU has provided me with the caring people that truly cared about my academic progress, in addition to an inspiring environment which influenced me to seek a better life to have a lifetime of success and significance.”

Most impactful professor at HPU: “By far my most influential professor was my advisor Patrick Haun, who always gave me encouragement and support over the years spent at HPU.”

Most impactful moment at HPU: “My most influential moment at High Point University was graduating and realizing I had made great connections and was now prepared to take on anything that life throws my way.”

This photo features faculty and staff from the Nido R. Qubein School of Communication with gifts donated for five families from the Hattie Lee Burgess home.
Qubein School of Communication Provides Christmas for Five Families
Norcross Gaduate School
Norcross Graduate School to Host Open House
Empathy Dinner 1
Fraternity Hosts Empathy Dinner