HPU Hires Sparkes in IT Department

07.7.2014
In: Blog

HIGH POINT, N.C., July 7, 2014 – The Office of Information Technology at High Point University recently hired Lauren Sparkes as a help desk associate.

Sparkes is prepared to aid students, faculty and staff with any technical support they need. Having worked previously in customer service and sales, Sparkes is looking forward to using her skills to better the lives of HPU students.

“I will help and support students, with the understanding that no problem is too small,” Sparkes says.

As an expert in customer service, Sparkes is excited to begin her job at High Point University.

“I wake up and I’m excited to go to work at HPU,” says Sparkes. “The day I walked into High Point University’s Norcross Building for my interview, not only did I know I wanted this to be my career, I knew I never wanted to leave. I can already say this is, and will always be, my most memorable job experience!”

Sparkes has won several awards in customer service, including number one in membership sales at AAA while in the car care department.

08

22

Junior Michelle Palombi informs buyers about products at Designmaster Furniture during the fall High Point Market.
    Industry Exposé: HPU Students Work at High Point Market
    Greensboro Symphony at HPU
    Greensboro Symphony to Present Beethoven’s “Eroica” at HPU
    James Tasca - Alex's Lemonade Stand
    Senior Competes in Triathlon for Alex’s Lemonade Stand