Entertainment Tonight Takes on HPU Intern

Posted on August 11, 2014.

HIGH POINT, N.C., Aug. 11, 2014 – Rising High Point University sophomore and Far Hills, New Jersey, native Lauren Kotler is spending her summer behind the camera at Entertainment Tonight in New York City.

As an intern, the broadcast communication major is gaining experience in all aspects of the production process by helping producers and directors in the field, writing interview questions for on-air talent such as Nancy O’Dell, and preparing celebrities for their on-camera interviews.

Kotler says she worked hard to land the prestigious internship, but that she never would have succeeded without the support and confidence she received at HPU.

“Some of my favorite things about High Point are the staff, friends and professors,” says Kotler. “Everyone is so supportive at High Point, it makes me feel like I can succeed and I can be who I want to be.”

Lessons and Carols
HPU Invites Community to Annual ‘Lessons and Carols’ Candlelight Ser…
November Extraordinary Leaders
November’s Extraordinary Leaders Go the Extra Mile
Mollie McKinley
Sophomore Receives Prestigious Grant