HPU Hires Taylor in Institutional Advancement

08.19.2014
In: Blog

HIGH POINT, N.C., Aug. 19, 2014 – High Point University’s Department for Institutional Advancement recently hired Renee Taylor as director of corporate, foundation and community support. She will work with supporters of the university as they invest in HPU’s mission.

Taylor has worked previously in corporate and foundation relations at an academic medical center, as well as a home and community-based health care organization.

As an alumna of HPU, Taylor looks forward to utilizing her experiences and skills to positively impact students at the university.

“I am thrilled to return to my alma mater, High Point University,” Taylor says. “I have seen such dramatic and positive growth since I graduated, and I am honored that I will get to play a part in High Point University’s continued progression.”

Taylor received her Bachelor of Science in biology from the College of William and Mary. She also received a Master of Public Administration in nonprofit organizations from High Point University.

08

22

Psychology, HPU, Relationship Research, Sadie Leder
    Professor Authors Chapter in New Book for Aspiring Psychology Professors
    Sharon Love
    HPU to Host Mother of Slain UVA Student for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
    Junior Michelle Palombi informs buyers about products at Designmaster Furniture during the fall High Point Market.
    Industry Exposé: Students Work at High Point Market