HPU Hires Taylor in Institutional Advancement

Posted on August 19, 2014.
In: Blog

HIGH POINT, N.C., Aug. 19, 2014 – High Point University’s Department for Institutional Advancement recently hired Renee Taylor as director of corporate, foundation and community support. She will work with supporters of the university as they invest in HPU’s mission.

Taylor has worked previously in corporate and foundation relations at an academic medical center, as well as a home and community-based health care organization.

As an alumna of HPU, Taylor looks forward to utilizing her experiences and skills to positively impact students at the university.

“I am thrilled to return to my alma mater, High Point University,” Taylor says. “I have seen such dramatic and positive growth since I graduated, and I am honored that I will get to play a part in High Point University’s continued progression.”

Taylor received her Bachelor of Science in biology from the College of William and Mary. She also received a Master of Public Administration in nonprofit organizations from High Point University.

Mar
    16
    3.16

Regular Decision Deadline
    Apr
    02

Spring Open House

Sarah Patterson
Student Studies Stereotypes of Women in 17th Century Literature
HPU Poll Logo_vertical
HPU Poll: Positive Ratings for Clintons and G. W. Bush in NC; Most Potential 201…
The Drowsy Chaperone
Theatre, Music Departments to Present “The Drowsy Chaperone”