HPU Welcomes Hesse to Admissions Staff

08.13.2014
In: Blog

HIGH POINT, N.C., Aug. 13, 2014 – High Point University recently hired Samantha Hesse as an admissions counselor in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

Hesse will counsel new families and students as they begin the admissions process at HPU. She will also travel to work with families in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Arkansas, Oklahoma and southern New Jersey.

As a recent alumna of HPU, Hesse sees how her educational experience can help her impact incoming students’ lives at the university.

“As a member of the staff, I am able to speak to potential students about everything that an education at High Point University has to offer them,” Hesse says. “My experiences as a student, and now an employee, help me explain the outstanding efforts that are put into events and other activities to make everyday life for students at HPU extraordinary.”

Hesse is looking forward to returning again to the HPU community, this time to begin her career.

“I attended HPU knowing right away that this was a community I would be a part of for far more than four years,” says Hesse. “If college is experienced thoroughly it can be the best four years, setting you up for the rest of your life. From my own experience, High Point University was the place for me to do that. I am beyond excited to help students discover the extraordinary opportunities HPU has to offer.”

08

22

Robin Ganzert
Working With Animal Actors: HPU to Host American Humane Association CEO
HPU students Taylor Agapite and Jessie Hull hand out candy to trick-or-treaters from the Boys and Girls Club of Greater High Point.
HPU Students Host Trick-or-Treating Event for Local Children
Chander Whicker WBTV
Senior Interns With WBTV 3 News