Interior Design Major Gains International Experience at Indesign

Posted on August 1, 2014.

HIGH POINT, N.C., Aug. 1, 2014 – Nicolette Petrouleas, a native of Staten Island, N.Y., and rising junior at High Point University, is making a big impression at the international interior design firm Indesign in Barcelona, Spain. After just three days interning with the company, one of Petrouleas’ floor plan designs was chosen to present to a client.

Petrouleas is working with the firm’s creative team, helping to develop new visions and concepts for retail spaces.

“The interior design program at HPU provided me with the knowledge to present myself confidently to industry professionals and the skills I need to hold a professional position,” says Petrouleas. “Dr. John Turpin has been a true mentor and inspiration. He helped to bring out the talents within me.”

Indesign offers brand and retail consulting, design and architectural services, project and site management, and manufacturing and shopfitting services to a wide variety of clients around the world.

The rising junior says she is excited for this new experience.

“Indesign is world-renowned. I know this internship will help me reach my goals of becoming an interior designer.”

Roberts Hall
Sigma Nu Joins Greek Life Community
Tjai Nielsen
Dr. Tjai Nielsen Highlighted for Productivity Expertise
The photo features students presenting their fundraising campaign to the High Point Center for Children and Families advisory board.
Students Create Fundraiser Campaigns for High Point Center for Children and Fami…