Sophomore Interns for Production Company

Corrine Eckert ATM Internship

HIGH POINT, N.C., Aug. 15, 2014 – Rising High Point University sophomore Corinne Eckert gained behind the scenes production experience while interning for All Things Media (ATM) in Mahwah, New Jersey, this summer.

As an intern in the sales department, Eckert researched potential corporate clients, wrote sales pitches and worked as a production assistant on photo and video shoots.

ATM creates apps, videos, TV shows, websites, video games and more for major companies, including Mercedes-Benz USA, Pearson Education, McGraw-Hill Education, Disney, Hasbro and Pepperidge Farm.

“I enjoy all aspects of the communication and entertainment fields,” says Eckert. “Being at ATM has allowed me to see all of the behind-the-scenes work that goes into meeting with companies and researching clients. It has also helped me gain real-world experience.”

Eckert credits her courses at HPU for preparing her for the professional atmosphere and is grateful to her professors who always supported her dreams.

“All of my professors at HPU have pushed me to do my best and to take every opportunity that comes my way,” says Eckert.