Class of 2015 Outcomes: Christine Sidor Advocates for ADP

Name: Christine Sidor

Hometown: Amity Harbor, New York

Major: Sidor graduated with a B.A. in Human Relations on May 9.

Post-graduation plans: Sidor accepted a position as an Outside Sales Representative for ADP in Raleigh, North Carolina. In her position, Sidor will sell ADP’s HR and payroll resources, as well as work with current clients.

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU taught me how to network and really sell myself. Being an HR major, I learned so many skills that I use outside of school that helped me land this job.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Dr. David Bergen. I switched my major 3 times, and he really helped me stay calm and eventually became my teacher. I don’t know what I would have done without his mentoring!”

Most impactful moment at HPU: “My most impactful moment at HPU was when I finally switched my major to HR; I really felt like it was great fit and I started to enjoy my classes. Every teacher I met was so lovely and I learned from them as friends and idols rather than just teachers.”

Advice for underclassmen: “Don’t stress! I know that everyone says that, but the right opportunity will come your way when the time is right! You need to be prepared at all times; you never know when an opportunity may arise. I definitely suggest keeping your resume and LinkedIn as up to date as possible. I updated mine every week!”