Class of 2015 Outcomes: Will Ghidotti Enrolls in Law School

Name: Will Ghidotti

Hometown: Dublin, Ohio

Major: Ghidotti graduated with a B.S.B.A. in Business Administration on May 9.

Post-graduation plans: Ghidotti will attend graduate school at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and Fisher College of Business to pursue a Juris Doctor and a Master of Business Administration. After receiving his J.D. and M.B.A., Ghidotti plans to be a corporate attorney.

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU allowed me to take courses I really liked (Finance and Econ) but also a course that helped me prepare for the LSAT and Law School (Symbolic Logic).”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Dr. Michael McCully was a great resource and professor. I would go into his office not only to talk about class material, but also to pick his brain about economics in general.”

Most impactful moment at HPU: “Studying abroad and living at Bond University in Gold Coast, Australia, helped me learn to be more independent and experience a completely different culture. I had a lot of fun exploring a new country I would otherwise never be able to travel to.”

Advice for underclassmen: “Utilize all of the resources and faculty on campus!”