Class of 2015 Outcomes: Stefanie Vorleiter Works for Lenovo

Name: Stefanie Vorleiter

Hometown: Swabmunchen, Germany

Major: Vorleiter graduated with a B.S.B.A. in International Business on May 9.

Post-graduation plans: Vorleiter accepted a position as an associate with Lenovo’s Accelerated Sales Rotational (LASR) Program in Raleigh, North Carolina.

How HPU helped you get there: “The classes I took and the resources I got from the university and professors helped me prepare, apply, and be confident when looking for jobs. Career & Internship Services also helped me look for internships and jobs. They helped me create, revise, and perfect my resume, LinkedIn, and other documents needed.

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Larry Quinn was my most impactful mentor.

Most impactful moment at HPU: “There isn’t a single impactful moment for me; as a whole, HPU has been a wonderful experience. It’s helped me learn, grow and experience so much. I am grateful for the time I’ve had here at HPU.”

Advice for underclassmen: “Take the opportunities that are given. There are so many opportunities in college and we don’t use these enough. Use professors, faculty, staff, classmates and families to network, to gain resources, and to learn from them. They are here to help you succeed and help you be able to succeed in the real world. Have fun in college but also take advantage to everything that is there for you. Also make sure you start early – start early when building a resume, start early when applying for internships, and definitely start early when looking for jobs. Don’t wait till three months before you graduate; start the summer before senior year. Make sure you have a plan and use the resources your school provides. Always remember to have the best time, make memories and work hard, but don’t forget to have fun!