Freshman Profile: An Entrepreneurial Journey

HPU’s newest cohort of students represents a wide variety of academic achievement, service, backgrounds, cultures and geographic locations. Below is a snapshot of a student whose entrepreneurial spirit will shine as he begins his academic journey in one of HPU’s newest majors. 

Name: Taylor Elseroad

Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland

High school attended: Gerstell Academy in Finksburg, Maryland

Accomplishments:  Elseroad spent his summer overseeing the purchases and sales of high end real estate properties. He also received Presidential Leadership Honors all four years in high school and made it to the finals in a national finance competition. Elseroad helped lead his school to three Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA) National Soccer Championships and two MIAA National Lacrosse Championships. Plus, he already has internship experience under his belt, thanks to his time spent interning with Fox Broadcasting on the news floor and executive business departments.

MajorEntrepreneurship

Why you chose HPU: “I chose HPU for my extraordinary education because of the unparalleled opportunities and experienced professors who are knowledgeable in their respective fields.”

What you’re looking forward to at HPU: “I’m looking forward to opening my connections and meeting people who I will build lifetime friendships and business connections with.”