Freshman Profile: An Entrepreneurial Spirit

HPU’s newest cohort of students represents a wide variety of academic achievement, service, backgrounds, cultures and geographic locations. Brady Walter, an already well-established salesman, is one member of the Class of 2019. Discover how he plans to foster his entrepreneurial spirit at HPU below:

Name: Brady Walter

Hometown: Bethesda, Maryland

High school attended: Walt Whitman High School in Bethesda, Maryland

Accomplishments: Walter is the youngest person to ever become a Personal Stylist with J. Hilburn, a custom luxury men’s clothing company. He has over 40 clients and has sold over $25,000 to date through J. Hilburn. In high school, Walter contributed more than 300 hours of community service. He is also actively involved on campus clubs and organizations at HPU, including the Entrepreneurs Club (the only freshman on the club’s Board), the Professional Selling Club, the Six Gents Club and the Posh/Fashion Club.

MajorBusiness Administration and Marketing

Why you chose HPU: “I loved the mindset at HPU, and being around caring people who shared a common interest with me. I love having Cottrell Hall here – the fact that is a building all about internships and careers and students’ futures really spoke to me. The mindset of this campus really speaks to me and I agree whole-heartedly with all of it.”

What you’re looking forward to at HPU: “I am most looking forward to continuing to grow my business all across campus.”