Class of 2017 Profile: Kevin Hoffman Begins Career as a Biological Sales Associate

Name: Kevin Hoffman

Hometown: Wake Forest, North Carolina

Major: Hoffman graduated with a major in Biology and a minor in Psychology on May 6.

Post-graduation plans: Hoffman begins his career as a biological sales associate with Sanofi Pasteur. In his role, Hoffman will be responsible for learning the ins and outs of more than 20 vaccine products and working alongside physicians to ensure that their offices are up-to-date on current products as well as making sure they are able to meet their vaccine demands. 

How HPU helped you get there: “Dr. Patrick Vigueira was instrumental in getting me to my current position. He set up the opportunity for me to learn about Sanofi Pasteur and helped me meet the Vice President of US Sales for the company, Dan Casey, who helped me throughout my application process.” 

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Dr. Niki Hughes was an impactful mentor to me during my time at HPU.” 

Advice for underclassmen: “Be persistent, remain hopeful, and always work on improving your network, whether your making new connections or strengthening existing ones. Continue to stay in contact with those that have worked with you or helped you along the way. It’s not the grades you make, it’s the hands you shake.”