Class of 2017 Profile: Caitlin Noto

Name: Caitlin Noto

Hometown: Madison, New Jersey

Major: Noto graduated with a major in Strategic Communication and a minor in Marketing on May 6.

Post-graduation plans: Noto joins GroupM in NYC as a digital advertising operations associate. As a member of the digital operations team, she will work on various media accounts to help with campaign planning, scheduling, strategy execution and tracking. She will ensure that the delivery of digital campaigns is being met through different internal platforms. 

How HPU helped you get there: “The opportunities that HPU provides their students helped prepare me for life after graduation and made getting a full-time position possible. Since freshmen year, Doug Hall and my professors have helped me realize my passion for advertising, specifically digital media. I learned that Career & Professional Development is a resource that every student should take advantage of during his or her time at HPU. Their door is always open and they helped prepare me for upcoming interviews, assisted me with my resume and gave me irreplaceable networking connections. HPU taught me how to be confident and gave me the support needed while providing me with the proper education to be successful during and after college.” 

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Professor Watson was one of my favorite professors while taking my major classes. He has years of experience that gives his students an inside look into the real world. I would always look forward to his class because he makes learning interesting and fun, and truly cares about his students’ success. Whenever I needed help in a class or career advice he would make time for me and give me the guidance I needed.” 

Advice for underclassmen: “Find the right people, both faculty and friends, who will support and encourage you to do your best and be the best person you can be. These people and HPU’s resources will help set you up for a successful future in something that you’re passionate about. Also, I would tell underclassmen to get involved as much as possible and do not be afraid to put yourself out there!”