Class of 2017 Profile: Tyler Dyno

Name: Tyler Dyno

Hometown: Water Mill, New York 

Major: Dyno graduated with a major in Human Relations on May 6.

Post-graduation plans: Dyno joins Holland American Line in Seattle, Washington, as a member of their youth program. In his position, Dyno will implement and coordinate recreational activities for young travelers on a 2,000-passenger cruise ship. He will travel the world, beginning with his first trip through Vancouver, Alaska and the Northern Pacific.

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU has provided me with the knowledge, experience and confidence to take on this amazing opportunity.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “My most impactful mentors at HPU were Kiya Ward and Doug Hall. Their belief in me helped me achieve my degree and gain the confidence to pursue my career.”

Most impactful moment at HPU: “My full four years at HPU helped me grow into an independent adult who is ready to begin the next stage of my life.” 

Advice for underclassmen: “Take advantage of all of the adults that guide you at HPU. Their knowledge, understanding and dedication really help you grow.”