Thank you for visiting the High Point University Interactive Campus Tour!
View photo and video highlights by clicking the pins on the map.
- A 105-seat academic center, including upgraded technology and space to support HPU’s student-athletes in the classroom.
- A new athletic training center, which will aid in injury prevention, treatment and the rehabilitation process of HPU’s student-athletes.
- A hydrotherapy area with a Hydroworx in-ground cold whirlpool and an underwater treadmill.
- Impressive new locker rooms, lounges and office suites for the men’s and women’s lacrosse teams and the men’s and women’s soccer teams. Each locker room features a thumbprint ID system, state-of-the-art DaLite smart board technology, custom-built wood lockers, boot rooms and stick storage.
- A first-class media and production area that allows the Panthers to be featured more prominently on television broadcasts and provide the ability to produce high definition streaming video via the Big South Network.
- The President’s hospitality suite located on the third floor overlooks the adjacent Vert Stadium and features 32 stadium seats that provide a birds-eye view of the action.
- The athletic director’s box on the second floor includes seating for up to 30 people.
North College Administration houses the Departments of Security, Transportation, Campus Enhancement and Hospitality.