HPU Campus Advertising Guidelines
Guidelines are under construction. We will have this section updated as soon as possible. The kiosk and social media guidelines are still valid.
– There is no limit to the amount of days a slide can be advertised or how far in advance.
– Any event or activity on campus may be placed on the kiosks for campus advertisement– ALL slides must be approved by Campus Concierge.
– No images other than approved 1365×1024 pixel size will be placed on the kiosks.
– Any event or activity on campus approved by Campus Concierge may be advertised through HPU Campus Concierge social media pages.
– Images submitted for social media will automatically be advertised the day before OR the day of the specific event.
– Images may be advertised 2 days per week until the event (If an organization desires specific days, please include those in the email with the image attached. The email will also need to include the specific caption(s) you would like posted with the ad-keep in mind that less words get more attention).
– There is no limit to how far in advance a slide may be advertised.
ALL Slides for kiosks or social media must follow the criteria below:
1. ALL submitted slides need to be formatted as a jpeg (mandatory size for kiosks is 1365 x 1024 pixels) and all must contain the following minimum information:
A. What is the event?
B. When is the event- date and time?
C. Where is the event being held- include specific location ie: NOT “hpu” or “on campus”? All slides must include the proper name of campus buildings, not nicknames or abbreviations (ex: R.G. Wanek Center – NOT WC or Wanek). ***(If your event is being held on campus, please be sure it is confirmed with the University Scheduler BEFORE you submit your advertisement)***
D. Who is hosting the event? Who is the contact for the event? (Contact information is not required to be included on the specific slide however, it DOES need to be sent in the email when the slide is submitted so concierge may contact that person if specific questions which we are unable to answer).
E. If the event is for a philanthropy, this information MUST be included.
F. If you are accepting payments, you may ONLY advertise payments via HPU Passports (ie: no slide can include “Accepting cash, checks, credit, or debit”).
G. ALL slides submitted from eligible campus groups (departments, SGA groups, etc.).
2. If the slide needs to include a hyperlink, this link needs to be included in the body of the email to concierge. Slide should include verbiage asking reader to click the link in the description.
3. ALL slides need to be edited prior to submission (make sure spelling and grammar are correct. Slides should be legible-choose carefully as some colors and fonts are difficult to read, especially when projected on kiosks).
4. All slides should be submitted for approval NO later than 24 hours before the first advertising time- this is to ensure that all slides contain the correct information, are edited, and approved before the next email or post.
5. All final slides are to be emailed to Campus Concierge (firstname.lastname@example.org) for approval.
6. ALL emails to concierge need to have “Concierge Advertisement- name of event” as the subject line.
**If slides do not meet all specified criteria, they will be sent back for revisions. Revised slides MUST be received by 10:00 am to be included that day.**
Questions? Contact Dylan Denning at 336-841-9302 or email@example.com