Campus Concierge

Facility Request Form

Available Forms

All events or activities hosted on campus must be reserved through Campus Concierge. Spaces are to be reserved by students, faculty, and staff only.

Please click whichever form is applicable to the person that will complete the form (“On Campus” or “Visitors”).


On Campus – This form is to be completed by any current faculty, staff and student needing to request a space on campus.

Visitors – Complete this form if you are a member of the community in search of hosting an event on our campus.

Weddings – Please contact the Manager of Chapel Programs at 336-841-9132 to discuss your wedding at High Point University.