visit to HPU
Regulations for Faculty, Staff and Students
- Food and beverages are not permitted in classrooms or the theatre.
- Smoking is prohibited in any building.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on campus.
- No tape of any type, nails, staples or any fastening devices can be affixed to walls, ceilings, doors, etc.
- Refreshments, decorations, equipment, etc. must be removed within 2 hours of the activity.
- Before leaving, trash, litter and papers should be disposed of in trash receptacles. Chairs and tables should be restored to their original arrangement.
- Catering of any sort must be contracted with ARAMARK, the University’s contracted food service. No other caterer may provide food service on the University campus.