Evening Degree Program SFS
Student Financial Services
If you have questions or concerns with any financial aid, please contact Financial Aid at 841-9124.
Further information can be found at the SFS Website.
The North Carolina Legislature provides funds for tuition grants for qualified students (NCLTG). In order to qualify, you must be a resident of North Carolina for at least twelve consecutive months prior to application, must not hold a bachelor’s degree (unless working on teacher certification only) and must be enrolled as a full-time degree-seeking student at a private institution in North Carolina. In order to be considered full-time in the Evening Degree Program, you must enroll for a total of twelve semester hours in two consecutive sessions (Sessions I and II and/or Sessions III and IV). You do not have to show financial need to qualify for the grant.
Other forms of financial aid are available to EDP students. Some types of financial aid currently being received are as follows: Pell Grant, Perkins Loan and Stafford Loan. Eligibility criteria, application procedures and deadlines, selection criteria, the rights and responsibilities of recipients, and other regulations are available upon request from Financial Aid at 336.841.9124.
Veteran’s benefits are also available to those who are accepted to High Point University.
- Once accepted, please see Megan Hilton, VA Certifying Official, in the Registrar’s office to initiate the paperwork.
- Students must submit a copy of their DD-214 upon completing the necessary paperwork.
- Once paperwork has been completed, it will be submitted to the Veteran’s Administration.
- Upon completion of registration, verification of enrollment is sent to the Veteran’s Administration.
- For more information, contact the Registrar’s Office, 336.841.9029.