From One Parent to Another

03.20.2009

img_1829

Greetings parents! My name is Andy Bills and I am the Vice President of Enrollment at High Point University. I’ve served in this position for the past four years and have witnessed a truly extraordinary transformation take place on our campus!

My intention is that The Wrenn Room will serve as a space where you will be encouraged as you help your child make the transition to college. And let’s be honest, it’s a transition for you as well! Many of you are going through the process of college selection for the first time, and it’s a bit overwhelming. I certainly understand those feelings; this year my son will graduate from High Point University, his sister is finishing up her sophomore year at Hollins, and my youngest daughter is preparing to enter HPU with the class of 2013 this fall.

family

As a parent who has walked in your shoes, and who also knows the ins and outs of university admissions, I am here to give you guidance, answer your questions, and help alleviate some of your worries. Rest assured that at High Point University every student will receive an extraordinary education in a fun environment with caring people, and we’re here to help you and your student every step of the way!

Recent Posts