Welcome to The HPU Dorm Room

04.16.2009

Hello future HPU students! My name is Dulce Winders (that’s DUL-see), and I would like to welcome you to My Dorm Room. Okay, you’re right, I don’t officially have a dorm room yet, but I will in approximately four months!

Who are you?

I am a senior in high school in Lake Oconee, GA and will be a freshman at High Point University starting in the fall. I simply cannot wait! I plan to major in Entrepreneurship with a minor in Writing. I’m also looking forward to getting involved in Panther Athletics such as cheerleading and track. I’m anxious to begin creating four years of joyful memories at High Point University!

img_2132

Why did you choose High Point?

Like many of you, I fell in love with High Point University the minute I stepped on campus. I’ve visited HPU several times now, where the devoted staff and welcoming students never cease to amaze me! But what’s really got me hooked is the excellence that radiates from every aspect of the HPU community. High Point is the only school I’ve seen that not only pays incredible attention to every little detail, but also creates an environment focused on the students, meant to WOW us at every turn!

High Point easily became Numero Uno on my list of potential colleges, and in the end was the only place I applied! But I am that sure of my choice, and I know it will serve me well. I am so excited about fall semester at High Point. I am literally counting down the days (126 as of April 17th)! I know it’s going to be an absolute blast…

As you begin your own search for the next step in your educational journey, keep checking my blog. Hopefully you can learn a thing or two from my experiences, both good and bad. I’ll also make sure you’re in the loop on the extraordinary things that happen every day at HPU!

From my dorm room to yours,

Dulce