Summer Experience– the BEST experience

07.17.2009

I LOVE High Point University!

While the idea of spending my last “high school summer” at college may have seemed a bit overwhelming before, I am so happy I decided to come to HPU for Summer Experience!

I have made so many friends and have had such a great time during the past few weeks!   I feel like I’ve already adjusted to college life– and while it’s quite busy, it’s a BLAST!  I’m finishing up some big papers today, but I’m planning on a more lengthly post soon.  In the meantime, enjoy a few pictures from my time here so far!

Me & Emma from CT, getting ready for a fabulous 4th of July!

and a few of my many friends posing for a picture with President Qubein at his house

Me and a few of my many friends posing for a picture with President Qubein at his house

Me and my friend Greg from New Jersey, dancing at Dr. Qubein's house after dinner

The ice cream truck even came by for dessert at the Qubein's!

I hate that I have to leave for a month before coming back for the fall semester,   but I’m so excited for our whole class to be moving in next month!

Check back soon for more Summer Experience details!