High Point makes me say “WOW!”

10.1.2009

Two weekends ago, I was excited to attend my second High Point University concert featuring….DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL!!!! I think it is so cool how High Point has such great bands and performers come to our school. The lawn in front of Roberts Hall was packed with students excited and ready for yet another WOW! wonderful night.

Dashboard Confessional

Dashboard Confessional

This past weekend was also an exciting one. The men’s soccer team had their first home game, which they won! It was so exciting. The stands were filled with fans completely decked out in purple and screaming at the top of their lungs. We were just as into the game as the players were.

10619_1124085311404_1505250074_30339114_6560861_n

The amazing part  for me is that because of  our small class sizes and close community, I am friends with several of the freshman soccer players. It’s so much more exciting to know the people you’re cheering for personally!  There is another men’s home game tomorrow night and I cannot wait to be there to cheer them on!