A New Semester!

Posted on January 15, 2010.
The Winders family, Christmas 2009

The Winders family, Christmas 2009

Being home for break was such fantastic relaxation.  My family is so important to me and I’ve had a blast spending bunches of time with them! …But I missed my family of friends at High Point so much!!

I am so glad to be back at High Point University for several reasons:

1.  I am so excited and ready to start all new classes with all new professors. (I know most of you think I am crazy for saying this AND putting it at the top of my list, but I really am thrilled! I love school, always have. I bet you will too when you’re an HPU student.)

2.  I will have two new roommates move into my four-bedroom suite in Blessing Hall. Emma, my current roommate, and I are very happy to welcome our good friends Megan and Rianna into our room. I am of the belief that we will have the coolest suite in Blessing!

3.  This week, I have the chance to go through Spring Rush! I am very eager to join a sorority and become a part of a special family.

4.  And, last but certainly not least, I will be finishing up my first season of college cheerleading. I absolutely love cheering at the HPU basketball games! I also love my team of cheerleaders. We have formed such a special bond.

Speaking of basketball, I can’t wait to see many of you at HPU Spirit Night! I attended last year and had a blast. I got to meet soon-to-be fellow classmates, as well as some upperclassmen that I am still friends with. I know for a fact that this year’s Spirit Night will be even better than last year’s! Come spend a night cheering on the High Point Panthers, your future team. The games are so much fun! You will even get to cheer along with me from the Panther’s Den : )

Last semester of high school!  Keep working hard,

Dulce