PantherPalooza, Exams, and Moving Out

Posted on May 13, 2010.

PantherPalooza was a blast. High Point University kicked off exams with their annual concert on the last day of classes. Corey Smith (he’s from Georgia!) was the entertainment this year! There was also free food, airbrush tattoos, a ferris wheel, and much more!

Me and my boyfriend about to ride the ferris wheel!!!

I am really going to miss High Point over the summer. Moving out of my wonderful room in Blessing was one of the saddest things I have done in awhile. Luckily, I will get to come back in July when I visit some of my friends who will be here for summer classes.

Exams are over. The seniors graduate tomorrow. Everyone has moved out of his or her dorm rooms and the campus is pretty much empty. I’m taking one last stroll around campus before I get in my very-packed car and roll on home to Georgia. It’s been a wonderful year. It’s just strange to think there are only three more years to go…

Have an Extraordinary Summer!

Dulce