A Fast Break

09.15.2010

Hey everyone! Here at HPU I had a busy weekend to say the least. Between campus events and school work, I barely even knew it was the weekend before I woke up on Monday morning. I spent Friday night in the Panther’s Den which is the HPU super fan section. For a small fee, you are guaranteed seats at all the sporting events throughout the year and you get great perks such as free T-shirts and food before the game. Saturday was my study day where I spent a good 8 hours in the library which is conveniently open 24/7 here on campus and is a great place to focus. Overall HPU has me hard at work but still feeling at home with a few activities coming up that are going to be AWESOME.

Until Next Time,

Ryan

P.S. September 24th is the date of the HPU Fall Concert with Cobra Starship! I’m excited and happy to say that I had a chance to get a hold of Backstage passes to the show so I’ll be sure to tell you guys all about it!