Suiting up at HPU

Posted on October 10, 2010.

Hey everyone!
It’s only been a few days since my last post about the HPU Fall 2010 concert with Cobra Starship but I had a few more events to comment on and share my experiences with a few things on campus.

First of all I want to congratulate the HPU Panther’s Men’s Soccer team on an awesome season so far and many thanks can go to the supportive fans showing up to the game through the Panther’s Den and those attending during the parents weekend that just passed. Included in these fans are more colorful characters that love to show their HPU Pride in an expressive extraordinary manor.

Wild Panther Fans

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The Waiter Has an iPad…

This past weekend here at HPU was parents weekend where parents of current students are welcomed to visit and participate in a weekend of events. Although my family did not make it down for the weekend it didn’t mean I had to miss out on all the fun events going on. One of the great experiences I had was thanks to my friend Kari was nice enough to invite me to have dinner at the Prime 1924 Steak House here on campus. My only regret is that I waited two months into my HPU career to eat at the steak house. It possesses an amazing atmosphere and felt as though I was in some five star restaurant eating exquisite expensive food. The food was delicious and fortunately only costs students one magic meal which is the same value as a meal at Subway. However a footlong from Subway hardly compares to the Filet Mignon offered at 1924 Prime. Unfortunately students can only eat at the steak house once a week and it is incredibly difficult to make reservations as they always fill up as soon as they are made available. Needless to say however I’ll be heading back as soon as possible!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

^ Yeah the Desserts were displayed as a slide show on an iPad because why not? Desserts do look so much better on an iPad. :)

Fall Future

Soon I’ll be heading back to my hometown up in Massachusetts for Fall Break but not before my face is planted inside my books with exams coming up this week.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Fall Semester!

Ryan

P.S. If you missed my last entry earlier this week be sure to click the Older Entries link to read all about the HPU Fall Concert with Cobra Starship!