The John Marsicano Coupon

08.15.2011
In: John

In my opinion, toothpaste is toothpaste. Whether it smells like peppermint or tastes like bubblegum, they all pretty much do the same thing. I don’t see the logic behind adding financial stress to the already stressful dorm room shopping experience. You’ve tried that ten dollar toothpaste once already and let me guess: it didn’t make your teeth any whiter than they were were before. So here’s my question to you – do you think it’ll make your teeth whiter the second time around? I’m not an oral expert or anything but I’m going out on a limb here and guessing that the toothpaste will work no differently in your dorm room than it did in the confines of your own home.

So do me a favor:

BE SMART WHEN BUYING THE LITTLE THINGS.

I just saved you five dollars. You’re welcome. Shopping advice is now over.

On a different note, these last few days leading up to HPU have been an emotional nightmare. To be honest, it hasn’t hit me that I’m leaving for college within the next few days. Sure, I’ve started to say my goodbyes, but as my close friends and family shed tear after tear I just cannot seem to return the emotion. Now don’t get me wrong, I am going to miss my friends and family just as all of you will miss yours. But at this point in time, I cannot wrap my mind around the abundance of life changing events that will be taking place in the next few days. I’m sure it’ll hit me sooner or later. And by that I mean I hope it hits me sooner than later.

Alright, I must share something (totally irrelevant might I add) that has absolutely, positively boggled my mind:

Think of a number from 1 to 10. Got it?

(Scroll down until you see the next instruction)

MULTIPLY that number by 9

Scroll down.

If the number is a 2-digit number, ADD the digits together.

Scroll down.

Now SUBTRACT 5.

Scroll down.

DETERMINE which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you have.

(Example: 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, etc.)

Scroll down.

THINK of a country that starts with that letter.

Scroll down.

REMEMBER the last letter of the name of that country.

Scroll down.

THINK of the name of an animal that starts with that letter.

Scroll down.

REMEMBER the last letter in the name of that animal.

Scroll down.

THINK of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter.

Scroll down.

Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?

If you’re siting at your computer saying, “I was not thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange,” you’re a liar and you were totally thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange.

Well, my second blog post has come to an end. I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read what I had to say, considering the stressful conditions that apply. I look forward to starting the next chapter of my life in High Point, North Carolina, surrounded by incredible people in an environment incomparable to any place else. See you in a few days!

It’s all said and done, it’s been real and it’s been fun.

Recent Posts