Hello future Panthers!

10.2.2012

I wanted to say hi as I travel through New England, meeting with prospective students and their families.  The fall is a busy time for admissions counselors, and I am sure that it is a busy time for you as well.  With everything that goes on during your senior year, you must already have a full schedule.  Add to that the process of finding the right fit for college, and you have the makings of a very stressful year!

The admissions staff at High Point University is here to make this year as stress free as possible.  We are here to help you every step of the way as you continue on your journey to becoming a member of our extraordinary community.  HPU representatives are coming to a high school near you, so make sure to be on the lookout for them.  If they have already been to your school, make sure that you are keeping in close contact with them.   If you have not already met your personal admissions counselor, their contact information can be found at the following link:

FIND YOUR COUNSELOR

Keeping in touch with your admissions counselor lets them know that you are still very interested in High Point University.  It also provides you with easy access to information, as well as answers to any questions that you might have.  I encourage you to contact your admissions counselor today!

Check back in the coming weeks, as I will be posting more information about the application process.  Remember, our early deadlines are coming up soon, so make sure to apply as soon as you possibly can. You can find the application here:

APPLY TODAY

Have a great start to your October, and I hope to hear back from y’all soon!

-Lars