Meet the new bloggers: Stephanie Schwartz

08.28.2013
Hi everyone!
My name is Stephanie Schwartz and I am a senior from sunny Boynton Beach, Florida! I am studying Strategic Communication and Marketing, with hopes to go into corporate marketing upon graduation! In addition to being the senior blogger for the marketing team, I am a University Ambassador and the VP of PR and Marketing for my sorority. It’s crazy to me that four years have flown by so quickly, but I wouldn’t change it for the world.
Here are some fun facts about me:
1) This summer, I interned at the International Headquarters of Office Depot in Boca Raton, Florida. I worked in the marketing department, focusing on parents, teachers and students. I loved my internship so much that I am planning on applying for a position back in marketing once I graduate.
2) I love organization: to-do lists, agendas, calendars, you name it, I love it!
3) I love to read – I just got a Kindle and I take it with me everywhere I go!
4) This is my third year on the HPU marketing team. For the past two years, I served as Marketing Analyst and this year made the switch over to blogging. I am so excited to share with you all of my senior year experiences!
5) Some of my other hobbies include traveling, being in the sunshine, cooking, shopping, spending time with my family and my two cats (Sophie and Spencer…I’m sure at some point or another I’ll have to post about them!), exercising and having fun!
I can’t wait for you to get to get a glimpse of my senior year! It surely has been a fun ride so far, so here’s to the best year yet!
Best,
Steph
Stephanie Schwartz