Starbucks: before and during class

Posted on October 2, 2013.

I had such a good class experience yesterday that I just had to share with all of you!

Despite the fact that I don’t drink coffee, I love Starbucks! I guess you could say there’s just something about the assortment of pastries and non-coffee drinks that makes me want to use almost all of my magic meals there. Yesterday I had the luxury of having class AT Starbucks!

At my high school, we would often have class outside of the classroom due to the small class sizes. Even though we have small classes here, while I’ve been at HPU I hadn’t had that experience–until this afternoon. One of my most interesting classes this semester, Anthropology, has only six students! Tuesdays and Thursdays are often long days for everyone in our class (including our professor!), and today she thought she would offer a change of scenery for class by taking us to Starbucks. She hopes that we’ll go on more “excursions” in the future and we do too!

Here’s to having class outside of class!

Until next time,

Briayna

Briayna Cuffie