Alumni Success Series – Kellie Canosa

Posted on March 12, 2014.

1656128_10152349447187494_1854889655_nMeet my friend Kellie! She is so talented and I am so lucky to be able to call her a close friend! Kellie Canosa majored in Strategic Communications with her primary focus being in advertising, marketing and graphic design. Kellie not only graduated in December 2013, but also got a job the same day. She owes that to her top notch education at High Point University! She is a Junior Inbound Marketing Coordinator for QuintEvents, which is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.

“High Point University provided me with an education that cannot be put into words. It was exceptional. I was pushed to exceed my own limits all in a caring, loving environment. Real world situations were implemented into every class therefore making my transition into the working world not so overwhelming. Without my education from HPU I would hands-down not be where I am.”

You rock Kellie!
Steph

PS–what industry would you guys like to see an alum from? Let me know on Facebook!