Meet Phil!

07.1.2014

Greetings and salutations from HPU,

As I’ll be one of the new faces behind the Admissions Blog, I wanted to take the time to briefly introduce myself. While many of you may know me as the counselor covering Washington DC and Western Maryland, I am also here to help you connect with the surrounding community as a whole!

My own family connection with HPU runs deep! My grandfather attended High Point College, my father was a law professor, my sister was an admissions counselor and my first cousin recently graduated with a degree in International Business.

I spent my college career in the beautiful Appalachian mountains (If you’re not sure how to pronounce Appalachian, click here: http://goo.gl/Bdh4bB) and was able to take advantage of all that NC has to offer. Between weekend hiking trips, canoeing, camping and snowboarding, I couldn’t get enough. In the past couple years, I’ve been able to reconnect with the Triad area and hope to be a valuable resource for those of you calling NC your new home!

Talk to you soon!

Phil Foster

Recent Posts