International applicants are required to submit the following documents in addition to the other required application materials listed below:
- International Graduate Student Profile Form ;
- Certificate of Financial Support ;
- Certificate of Financial Support: All international applicants must provide proof of sufficient resources to cover educational and living expenses during their pursuit of the degree. A Certificate of Financial Support, outlining financial support available and verification of the support, must accompany the application for admission;
- Credential Evaluation (if applicable): For all work completed in a college or university outside the United States, a detailed credential evaluation (showing English translation of courses, grades, GPA, degree equivalency, and more) must be sent directly to the Norcross Graduate School from an appropriate agency (e.g., WES);
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores must be submitted and be no more than two years old. A minimum score iBT of 94 (paper version score of minimum of 587), and an interview may be required. However, the TOEFL is not a requirement for applicants who are from countries where English is the official language of instruction or who received a degree from a college or university in the United States. An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) may be submitted. IELTS score must be no more than two years old and a minimum score of 7.0 is required. Testing should be completed far in advance of the desired admission term.
- Copy of Visa or Permanent Resident Card
Information concerning United States immigration can be obtained by contacting Jenna Antignano, Coordinator of Graduate Admissions at 336.841.9487 or by email at email@example.com. High Point University will issue the form I-20 only after the student is officially accepted and only after a nonrefundable matriculation deposit has been received. Under no circumstance should a student enter the United States with the intent to register at High Point University unless both a current I-20 and a current student visa are in hand.
International students are required to maintain full-time status.