Admission Terms: Fall (August); Spring (January); Summer (June)
Deadlines for Application Materials:
All application materials must be received or postmarked by the following deadlines: November 15, 2014 for Spring, March 31, 2015 for Summer and June 30, 2015 for Fall.
Applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college and an acceptable GPA (3.0 or higher on a 4-point scale). An admission decision takes into consideration the applicant’s GPA, completed course work, professional work experience, personal and professional goals for the degree, as well as the information provided by references.
Required materials include:
- online application with a nonrefundable $50 application fee
- an official transcript from all colleges attended (excluding High Point University). If you have attended High Point University you must include it on your application. The Norcross Graduate School will request that transcript for you once application is submitted.
- essay about interest in the program and goals for the degree
- three professional letters of reference
- Graduate Record Examination obtained within the last five years (GRE code is 5293)