The Interfraternity Council at High Point University is the governing body for five (5) recognized chapters.
- Beta Theta Pi
- Kappa Alpha Order
- Kappa Sigma
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Sigma Nu
Each fraternity sends two delegates to IFC in addition to the Executive Council positions. Executive Council elections are held every January and those wishing to hold a position must have previously served as a delegate or another leadership position within the chapter.
IFC meets every other week. Organizations wishing to make presentations to the council must e-mail the Vice President of Public Relations by the Sunday prior to the meeting that they wish to attend.
Interfraternity Executive Council 2020-2021
- President – JP Kerwick (Pi Kappa Alpha), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Judicial Affairs – Nick Zanghi (Sigma Nu), email@example.com
- Vice President of Recruitment – Colton Zenni (Beta Theta Pi), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Finance – Tyler Kaufmann (Kappa Alpha), email@example.com
- Vice President of Academics – Allen Kay (Kappa Alpha), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Health and Safety – Trenton Scribner (Kappa Sigma), email@example.com
- Vice President of Public Relations – Paul Calkins (Sigma Nu), firstname.lastname@example.org