The Interfraternity Council at High Point University is the governing body for six (6) recognized chapters.
- Beta Theta Pi
- Kappa Alpha Order
- Kappa Sigma
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Pi Kappa Phi
- Sigma Nu
Each fraternity sends two delegates to IFC in addition to the Executive Council positions. Executive Council elections are held every January and those wishing to hold a position must have previously served as a delegate or another leadership position within the chapter.
IFC meets bi-weekly week. Organizations wishing to make presentations to the council must e-mail the Vice President of Communication by the Sunday prior to the meeting that they wish to attend.
The 2018 Interfraternity Executive Council
- President – Nick Esposito (Beta Theta Pi), email@example.com
- Vice President of Judicial Affairs – John Ankoviak (Sigma Nu), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Recruitment – Matt Williams (Pi Kappa Phi), email@example.com
- Vice President of Finance – Rob Griffith (Kappa Alpha), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Communication – John Rini (Kappa Sigma), email@example.com
- Vice President of Philanthropy – Andrew Trencheny (Kappa Sigma), firstname.lastname@example.org