It’s a crazy week here at the office! Lots of mailings are going out in preparation for opening night of “The Illusion.” I’m learning a lot in the process. I was given the responsibility of making posters that would go around the building advertising what exactly is going on in the upcoming months. I had to use Adobe Illustrator for the first time and it was definitely a learning experience! I played around with different images and fonts to make sure everything was just right. After it was approved, I was sent to go around and place the posters in various locations. Right after that, I went on a few adventures around Greensboro. I had to pick up 1,200 mailing post-cards for “The Illusion,” and right after that I went over to a framing store to drop off some (pretty beautiful) posters to get framed! It’s so great to really experience all the partnerships and connections there are in the marketing field here. I’ve already met so many people from local businesses and it’s a wonderful thing to see how a community works together so well.

Don’t forget – “The Illusion” opens June 10 at the Triad Stage here in Greensboro, N.C.!