Another Opening, Another Show!! 

Tonight is opening night! Everyone is so excited for the run to begin and we’re all doing our part to prepare! The lobby is all ready and we cannot wait for the public to see what we’ve been working on for the past month! Last night I was able to sit in on video interviews with some actors and the director, which will be made into a promotional video to advertise the show!

In addition to opening, I have been working on creating a few spreadsheets recently. I was given a few lists of all of the contacts we send our press releases out to, and was told to compile them all into one sheet. After I had that all together, it was my job to find who ever I could on that list on twitter and follow them. In addition to that, I started following all the Theatre Communications Group theaters in the country. TCG is a group of all the professional non-broadway theaters in the US! This was important because there is a conference coming up and our Artistic Associate will now be able to tweet at the other theaters more easily. 

SPEAKING of conferences, I am SO excited because I found out yesterday I will be attending the NCTC Producing Gathering Conference in July thanks to Triad Stage! This will be such an amazing experience for me and I will get to network with some extremely talented people in the surrounding area. I also know that at least one of my professors at HPU will be there and he believes it’ll be a great opportunity for me as well. I can’t wait to tell everyone how those three days go, but for now – I should get back to preparation! If you’re in the area, come see the show – it’s definitely magical!